Can I Be Compensated for Car Accident Injuries?

Recent Blogs

Wrongful Death Laws in IA: Who Can File a Case for a Loved One?
A wrongful death case is a civil action for monetary damages due to negligence. These cases are heard by... Read More
When to File A Medical Malpractice Case After Your Child Is Injured During Birth
When your child is born, it is supposed to be one of the happiest moments in your life. While... Read More
Autumn Weather Work Injuries & Why You Need a Lawyer
Autumn is a beautiful time of year, but the weather during this time can pose a risk for many... Read More

A city the size of Des Moines is going to see car accidents on a daily basis. In some of those accidents, people are injured. The good news is that if a person is seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident as a result of the carelessness and negligence of somebody else, that victim can be compensated for his or her damages. 

Attorney Timm Reid is a Des Moines IA car accident attorney at the Reid Law Firm. With his help, you can pursue the compensation for your car accident injuries that you deserve. Every case is different. Some accidents and injuries are more serious than others. Here are some of the personal injury damages that he might be able to pursue on your behalf. 

  • Medical bills reasonably expected to be incurred in the future.
  • Lost earnings resulting from the accident and earnings reasonably expected to be lost in the future.
  • Any permanent disfigurement.
  • Any permanent disability.
  • Pain and suffering.
  • Diminished quality of life.

An innocent victim of a motor vehicle crash should not have to endure the financial and emotional consequences of an accident without quality legal representation. With Timm Reid at Reid Law Firm, you can focus on recovering from your injuries while he pursues the compensation that you deserve. 

Make sure that you report your accident to 911. Then, seek medical attention immediately. It is recommended that you do not provide the opposing insurance company with any kind of a statement after an accident. Iowa law does not require you to do that without an attorney being present. Contact Des Moines IA car accident attorney Timm Reid to arrange for a free and confidential consultation on your personal injury claim. You do not need to bring a penny with you. No legal fees are due unless he obtains a settlement or verdict for you.