Car Accidents: Not At-Fault for the Accident

Recent Blogs

Wrongful Death Laws in IA: Who Can File a Case for a Loved One?
A wrongful death case is a civil action for monetary damages due to negligence. These cases are heard by... Read More
When to File A Medical Malpractice Case After Your Child Is Injured During Birth
When your child is born, it is supposed to be one of the happiest moments in your life. While... Read More
Autumn Weather Work Injuries & Why You Need a Lawyer
Autumn is a beautiful time of year, but the weather during this time can pose a risk for many... Read More

Being involved in an auto accident is a serious occurrence. If you were not the one who was at fault for the accident, there is no reason you should be footing all the bills for it. You have high medical costs to cover as well as the income you have lost from your job while recuperating in the hospital. Someone needs to pay these bills and it ought to be the one who caused the accident in the first place.

Don’t Let Yourself Be Stuck on the Hook for Your Medical Costs

Recovering from the injuries you received in your accident will take time. But it may end up costing you a great deal of money as well. You may already have used up all of the sick and vacation days that your employer will allow you. As a result, you may have been fired from your job. Now you have no way to make your car and home payments.

Your insurance company may not be helping you at all. They may have offered you a settlement that is less than satisfactory. In fact, even though you were not at fault for the accident, they may even have tried to offer you nothing at all. In a situation like this, you need to call your Des Moines car accident lawyer.

Contact Attorney Timm Reid at the Reid Law Firm

Don’t just pick out an attorney at random. Your best bet is to get in touch with the Des Moines car accident lawyer who has an excellent record for getting you the settlement you need to pay your bills. 

Attorney Timm Reid of the Reid Law Firm is here to help you settle your case and clear your name. He will also help you get the damages you need to regain your financial independence. Contact us today to get the details.