Protecting The Victims Of Negligent Driving And Defective Auto Products
After more than a quarter of a century representing victims of motor vehicle crashes including car accidents, truck and semi tractor trailer accidents, bus accidents, train accidents and motorcycle accidents, our accident attorney in Des Moines IA is well qualified to help you. To schedule a free initial consultation on a motor vehicle accident which has resulted in serious injury, contact us today.
Iowa Motor Vehicle Injury Lawsuits
Our experience has given us a great deal of knowledge related to motor vehicle accident lawsuits. Our accident attorney in Des Moines IA is skilled at discovering, and persuasively presenting to insurers and juries, information regarding the following:
- Well-researched traffic safety issues, such as identifying accidents due to dangerous roadways or unsafe railroad crossings
- The mechanics of accidents such as rear-end collisions, intersection collisions, highway crashes and single-vehicle accidents
- The physics of your accident – Our accident reconstruction team can explain any crash
- Mechanisms and the nature of medically intensive injuries that typically result from car accidents
- Design defects and dangerous products – such as defective car seats or unsafe tires – which often worsen injuries received in auto accidents
- The human impact of injury or loss of a family member, loss of wages, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of companionship for spouses, loss of guidance for children
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Motor vehicle accidents involving pedestrians or bicyclists
Insurance adjusters who encounter our attorney as we are preparing to file car accident lawsuits know that we will go to trial if necessary. Litigation and appeals are a source of professional satisfaction to our attorneys. An ample pretrial settlement is often in the best interests of both our clients and of the insurers that we deal with in negotiations, mediation or arbitration.
To schedule a consultation regarding an auto accident or motorcycle crash, contact us.
Back to Home